We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Superb!

This animation was greatly done. You definitely did the song justice.

Du Hast Test Du Hast Test

Pretty good.

I somewhat enjoyed this. The only problem I have with it is the white space at the end with the song still playing for a bit. Other than that, it was pretty good.

IceyDrummer responds:

ya i know, like i said it was a test flash so i'm sorry i might get back to it but i dout it...

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Amazing

I love your marijuana animations! It does good to at least attempt to spread the word. And yet, many people still believe marijuana is bad for you. Granted, it's not great for you, but it's no worse than lighting up a cigarette. It should be a decision left up to the individual and not for the government to say 'We know what's good for you and what's not.' Anyways... I really want to try to O.D. on marijuana now. Also, in your special brownie recipe, you forgot to mention that you need to toast the pot (or whichever method you prefer to activate the THC). Anyways, thanks for these great animations.

[KK]Famous Artists Collab [KK]Famous Artists Collab

Not bad

I loved the Sprite sprite.

SAK responds:

ye

Kitty Secksings Collab Kitty Secksings Collab

Wasn't terrible...

I usually try to blam things like this, but I actually kind of enjoyed this. I want to see this make it through.

Titanic The True History Titanic The True History

Excellent

That was truly brilliant!

My Job Sucks My Job Sucks

...

This is cool. Cool in the fact that it is something similar to what I'd do in my free time. There shoukld be more people like this in the world. Long live the skaters regime... If you lived close to me we'd be best friends (evil grin). Just playin but good job.

sketch0587 responds:

i may only say this once in my life, but i honor a level 9's opinion over someone with 8000+ reviews and a high level

Bless you sir :o

Mario...dumbass Mario...dumbass

Great

That movie was great, going into it I didn't have high expectations as it was "yet another" Mario movie, but you proved me wrong.

Bogswallop responds:

Cheers dude.

The Billy Goats Gruff The Billy Goats Gruff

Great Job

That was funny. Everything there was unexpected so good job.

Band of purks (old) Band of purks (old)

Good

I enjoyed it. Could've been a little longer though.